We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form.
All orders will be processed within two days and shipped within five maximum. There are only a few of us and we have to sleep too, but we will try our hardest to ship your order as fast as we can. Once your order has been processed you will receive a second email confirming shipping details.
For online payments we accept:
- Credit card payments (Mastercard, and VISA) via our secure payment gateway
- LayBuy (for online laybys)
- AfterPay (for online laybys)
- Direct bank transfer deposits (NZ customers only)
Laybuy lets you receive your purchase now and spread the total cost over 6 weekly automatic payments. Interest free.
AfterPay lets you receive your purchase now and spread the total cost over 4 fortnightly automatic payments. Interest free.
Pay Pal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
All personal info, address, email, credit card and banking details must be filled out correctly to ensure we can send your purchase expediently and correctly.
Emporium’s stock comes from all over the world and sizes and styles are limited. We will try as hard as possible to give you the correct idea of sizing and if the items are available. At times, you may encounter the following situation with our online store:
- A product that you have selected to buy is listed as being in stock, however, because we are also a physical store as well as an online shop, the shopper in our physical store could be buying the product at the same time as you. So there is a possibility that you might try to buy a product online that is no longer available. If this happens we will happily apologise and refund you the full amount.
- If you don’t see a ‘BUY NOW’ that’s because the product is super limited and sells fast in store and online. So email or call us and we can sort you out.
- Because of small stock supply we do not hold items. The product shall be yours once a deposit or full payment has been made.
Prices of goods and services and delivery and other charges displayed on the Emporium site are current at the time of display. These prices are subject to variation without notice. We will always try to be as accurate as possible with our product descriptions and pricing. However, because we like to party and have the odd late night, we are unable to warrant that product descriptions or other content of the web site is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free.
Shipping & Delivery
Will incur the following shipping charge:
- NZ $10 (free shipping over $180)
- AU $30
Rest Of The World
Will incur the following shipping charge:
All orders will be processed within two days and shipped within five maximum. There are only a few of us and we have to sleep too, but we will try our hardest to ship your order as fast as we can. Orders will not be dispatched until payment in full has been received and Emporium is satisfied with the integrity of the order. When we receive your order we’ll send you a confirmation email of your purchase. This will contain an invoice of the item/s and its cost. We will also send you your tracking number once the item has been dispatched.
- We do not deliver to rural addresses unless you tick the rural option of shipping and pay the extra $10. We cannot ship to PO Boxes or Private Bags so just give us your Aunty or Grandma’s address and then you can take over from there.
- Every country has different customs laws and your product may incur other charges whilst in transit. Emporium is NOT responsible for these charges. But we will do our best to send it to you the cheapest, fastest and safest way we can.
- We charge flat rate shipping.
All of our delivery methods are fully track and traceable.
For New Zealand delivery we use Courier Post. Please allow 2 days for delivery.
You can track your parcel here: https://www.courierpost.co.nz/track/track-and-trace/
International orders are shipped using NZ Post International Air. It takes up to 14 working days depending on where you are, to arrive after your payment has been confirmed (provided it doesn't get stopped in customs). If the order has not arrived by then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and contact details.
Please remember that every country has different customs laws and your product may incur other charges whilst in transit. Emporium is not responsible for these charges. However we will do our best to have it sent via the most cost effective, secure and fastest way.
In Store Pickup
You will receive an email to confirm your order is ready to collect. If you do not receive this within one working day please email us at email@example.com. These are some handy tips for picking up your order with no fuss:
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you to pickup your order. This is to make sure you get the right order! If another person is collecting on your behalf they will need to show your order confirmation email at point of collection.
- In Store Pickups will be held at Emporium Wellington for a max of 3 months from point of order.
- Our returns policy applies from day of confirmation of order (that first email we send you).