Broncos Faded Blue Superbowl Champ Crewneck Sweatshirt
This variant is currently sold out
Effortlessly cool, this NFL vintage superbowl crew is everything you have been looking for. With an enzyme wash and vintage fit, this crew has the feel of a piece that's survived the ages. Shop this NFL collection today!
The Denver Broncos were founded in '59 and team began play in '60 as a charter member of the American Football League and joined the NFL as part of the merger in 1970. Since '75, the Broncos have become one of the NFL's most successful teams, having suffered only seven losing seasons and won 3 Super Bowls.
- 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester
- Vintage fit
- Ribbed cuffs and waistband
- Overdyed with enzyme wash for vintage look
- Vintage screen printed custom graphics
- Embroidered Mitchell & Ness logo on right cuff
- Cold wash/line dry. Please refer to specific internal hangtag for additional details.